Read and rate Travel Journal Entries for Northmoor, Other, United Kingdom

Jul 4, 2016 - Norway - Part 2 And Jexit - A Hard Decision

Dear blog readers (I think there are 6 of you)!! You may probably already know that we have decided to return to the UK due to my knee injury which has been plaguing me for most of the trip. A very hard decision to make and one not taken lightly, but in the end we think it is the right thing to do. If we carried on, I could incur further irreparable long term damage. Enough said on that, suffice to say we should be back home on Monday 4th July. Yes of course we are gutted, but there will be plenty of other times. We are calling it...

Jump to full entry