Shirley's Trip to Queensland 2016 travel blog


Yesterday, I looked at options for going home & have pretty much decided to pull the pin on this trip because there are so many roads closed due to flooding & so many places I can’t get to. I’ll just go home along the Newell, I think unless the weather improves dramatically.

I decided that Moree to Dubbo was a reasonable days drive so I booked into the park there & took off about 9:00am.

An uneventful drive & I had booked a drive-thru site at Dubbo so I didn't even need to unhook the car which makes it easy for an early start tomorrow.



Advertisement
OperationEyesight.com
Entry Rating:     Why ratings?
Please Rate:  
Thank you for voting!
Share |