Our trips travel blog

Gecko tempting Hercules!

My fishing buddy

Friday at the Patrick AFB Marina with friends

Pelican !

Pelican 2

Tiki Bar at Patrick AFB

Pelican enjoying our catch

Atlas 5 liftoff

about 5 seconds after lift off

Right before seperation

Time flies when you have a fun. January went by fast, we had a share of cold days, very windy days, and some rain. We did not do anything spectacular but with this not so warm weather we ventured to surrounding town and checked available real estate there is a lot to choose from and price range is from $5K to $5M. After few home viewing trips we decided that we are not ready yet to settle in Florida, as long we can drive we will be camping because if we do not like weather or location we just pack and move to a new place.

We were planning our trip for long time and now when we had an opportunity to talk to some fellow campers that visited northern states National Parks, it appear to us that we either go home using different route or stay in some places longer and return home to NH later. That’s because the road that we take to Yellowstone National park does not open till a week before we are due there. So we may not be able to get thru nor does Pete want to try to drive thru snow and ice in the mountains. We did not make decision yet but it does not look to promising. We already changed our route to California as we decided to stop in for Mardi Gras in New Orleans, we will be there for fat Tuesday and it should be fun

Entry Rating:     Why ratings?
Please Rate:  
Thank you for voting!
Share |