The Frugal Travelers travel blog

I decided last night if I could reach all the Parks we had made reservations with, that I would try to get out of them. It would really be silly for us to go up into North Dakota and then come all the way back to Sheridan, Wyoming. Now we are simply crossing South Dakota to Hermosa, and then will head up to Sheridan. I was lucky and reached them all and was able to cancel our reservations.

We are going to stay here at the Heartland RV Park for 2 days. They are a Pass Port America Park, so we are getting full hook-ups, internet, and cable, all for $36.78 for both nights. We have stayed here before and had no problems with this camp, so here we are again. The last time we were here we did a lot of sight-seeing, so this trip we will just be filling our prescriptions, doing laundry, and just relaxing for a day.

We are having to manually push our bedroom slide out and in. We will get it worked on when we reach Wyoming. Donnie thinks he may be able to fix it, but we will have to see. I took one very sharp and curvy exit today and the slide slid part of the way out. We can’t have that happening. There is no crank on it, or none we have been able to find so far, so we will just have to be careful till we get there.

We drove almost 400 miles today, so am too tired to go out and take pictures, but I will get some tomorrow to share with you.

Take care and stay safe… :)

Entry Rating:     Why ratings?
Please Rate:  
Thank you for voting!
Share |