Home again, home again...
18 Oct 2006
|Well, here we are, exactly one year later on another plane bound for Northern Ireland.
What a year!!!
- All the people we met!
- The Grand Canyon
- The Great Wall of China
- The Great Barrier Reef and learning to dive
- Feeding the alligators in the Everglades
- The Australian Outback
- Cruising in Halong Bay, Vietnam
- any of Thailand's beaches!
- staying at a dairy farm in New Zealand
- Formula One Racing in Melbourne
- Eating Scorpion, Snake, Kangaroo and "mystery meats"
- tasting the apples and blackberries in Tasmania
- Watching Brian become a farmer
- Andrea's "Irish do" (short, spiky and red!)
- lasting the year on a tight budget!
- being eaten alive by bed bugs!!!
- "feeding the fish" in the Great Barrier Reef (vomiting 18 metres underwater!)
- finding a moth in my salad ;-(
"It's been the best thing we've ever done in our lives!" Thank you all for making it so memorable!!!
Take very good care and we look forward to the day when we meet again.
Love from, Brian and Andrea