Feb 16, 2008
|We've had a chance to upload ALL our photos, and finish off with some stories while we've been here in Singapore
- Kyla's travel hints on the Cameron Highlands
- Nick's thoughts on both Ko Lanta and Ko Lipe, including the termites in our bungalow
- Photos from Ko Lipe, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore. Like I said, we are now up to date on photos - gotta finish with some labels, though.
- Nick's opinions on Kuala Lumpur, and his review of Meet the Spartans
- Nick's recounting of their wet walk in the woods under Tanah Rata.
And some other stories and such that were updated recently:
- Nick's take on our flight from Ottawa to Osaka, under "Osaka"
- Kyla's hints on travel in Beijing and Bangkok, under both "Travel Tips..."
- Photos from Ko Lanta, our first island in Thailand, as well as some final photos from Beijing.
- Nick's thoughts on the Don Muang Airport in Bangkok, under "Don Muang Airport", and two different ballets in Beijing (under Beijing - Acrobats and Forbidden City)
- and Kyla's thoughts on meeting some fantastic people on the road over the last month (under Langkawi - and Canadians on the road)