Yesterday, I only went out to walk around the campground a little to get some activity. My knee is really bothering me and I have lots of pictures to load onto this website, so I sat most of the day!
This morning, I got on the road about 10 AM! I knew if I left much earlier, I would get to Carefree at the hottest part of the day. I got a free lunch at the Flying J in Dade City in Florida because my birthday is coming up!
I stopped at the Pilot gas station in Punta Gorda in order to start my generator and run my air conditioner because it is about 90 degrees again and the engine's AC cannot keep the inside of the coach cool enough. Well, the light for the generator comes on but there is no noise like it is starting! I even went outside, took the cover off, and used that start button with the same results! Wow! What's going on? I have to add that to the list of things the mobile RV repair people are going to do for me:
1. Replace the water tank that they patched for me last Spring
2. Replace rollers on the living room slide because they aren't working and they are tearing up my linoleum floor!
3. Replace the window shades for the livingroom and bedroom windows because the ones on there now are dry and crumbling.
4. Replace the entry step motor because I don't know how.
5. Look at the generator problem, hoping it is something simple.
6. Mention to them that the rear passenger brake light doesn't work. I just had that system replaced in Utah last summer!
I am reminded that at least I don't own a home with all the things that could go wrong with that, costing big bucks. I don't remember having many expensive things go bad with the home I owned in Albany from 1986 - 2007!