|Fantastic past 2 days! Dingle Peninsula and the Ring of Kerry Tour. Words can't even begin to describe it so please take a look at the pictures.
Some facts we learned about Ireland today:
- 4 million people in Ireland and there is a 14.9% unemployment rate!
- 70,000 people left Ireland in 2010 to find work elsewhere
- There are 9 million sheep in Ireland
- There are 75 miles of beaches
- The town of Carsedene has a population fo 2500 and 52 pubs!
One of the pictures I attached is of me and a dog named, Boo. Boo is like the town mascot. His family works for the Tourist Office and he has his own bed there! He's such a great dog and so well behaved!! I couldn't resist taking my picture with him.