I have not caught up wth my Blog yet but thought I would keep you abreast of our travel plans.
As many of you would know, we are due to fly to Buenos Aires and Santiago on Tuesday. The first part of this organised tour to Patagonia is in the south of Chile, but we were then heading to Santiago for 4 days before flying home.
Our very honest AirBnb host advised us that the current civil unrest is happening within 50 mtrs of our booked apartment and therefore, we have decided to cancel our plans to the capital.
We are currently messaging our flight company to confirm that we can still get home from Santiago on 4th December and plan to extend our stay in Puerto Natales until its time to go home. We will fly directly to Santiago International airport and connect directly home to Melbourne.
Of course all this means that we will need to return to this region in the future!
For those of you asking (and those not!), you will be pleased to know that my toenail has come off - all in one piece! It is definitely not a pretty sight now!!!
Thnaks for your interest and I'll get back to updating the Blog asap.
Typhoon Kay strikes again!!!