Larry & Lee Ann's Journey travel blog

Brad, hosting open mic at the Naked Winery this evening & opening...

Having a great time!

Love you honey :)

Three handsome guys...

Michal, Larry & John enjoying a lively conversation & a margarita before...

They call their furbabies the 'Bagley Pack'...Rue, Kota & Colt. Beautiful dogs...

Pretty sky in front of us...

Starting to get a bit darker...

Okay, it's dark enough & just cool enough to move this party...


Fun night of music & visiting with friends last night. Bonnie was under the weather so Brad performed alone this evening. He sounded great as ever! Pegie Douglas did an awesome job playing the 'spoons'. Terry, Ray, Jeff & Frank performed as well with Brad finishing up the evening.

Our friends Michal & John are in town from Austin, Texas. Glad they could come out for awhile. We enjoyed a scrumptious burger at their home a couple of days ago & really enjoyed catching up. They've done some remodeling in their 5'er & it looks so nice! Wish I could get new flooring, I wish, I wish, I wish!

Onyx is hanging in there. She has her ups & downs for sure. We are taking her to another vet on Monday morning. Spent quite a bit of time discussing her condition with them on the phone. Of course they haven't seen her yet, but based on the other vets 'report' of her 5/6 severity in heart condition, they feel like we need to add two more medications. Lasix for fluid & another one for opening the blood flow, in addition to her Lotensin. We just want her to live a quality life, with no stress & discomfort. If she were a human I would say she needs oxygen. Keeping our fingers crossed that we get to keep her for a few more years.

And finally, Larry sees his oncologist on Thursday. That is when we will find out there next move. Not sure if they are going to continue to look for the 'host' cancer site or if they are going to assume they got it all & begin radiation/chemo. And not sure where to begin this process. We would like to get our rig back over the rockies before snow hits although we do have an option of winterizing it & staying in a cabin here at the campground. The owners have generously offered it free of charge other than the electric. How awesome is that! So, if it's short term treatment we'll probably do it here & if it is a longer treatment protocol we'll probably move everything to Vegas. Boy, do we hate the thought of having to start over with test, doctor's & treatment. Not recommended by the way by our current doctors. Please pray for us, we want to make the right decision. All I want is for my baby to get well, soon!!! It's been way too long :)



Advertisement
OperationEyesight.com
Entry Rating:     Why ratings?
Please Rate:  
Thank you for voting!
Share |